Become one of our volunteers
We look for new enthusiastic volunteers to become group leaders at the beginning of each semester. You can already apply for the coming semester; simply click below.
After you have registered, please inform us via email and write your name to email@example.com.
We are seeking you who…
- Want to meet and inspire others on parental leave from all over the world.
- Are on parental leave and want fun experiences together with your child that will help you grow.
- Are comfortable talking in front of a group.
- Are engaged and reliable.
What we will do:
Through our meet-ups we aim to create a meeting place full of love which opens up for networking and for sharing experiences through the medium of conversation, laughter and children playing.
Your responsibility as a group leader:
As a group leader, you and the other leaders are responsible for planning the content and then lead the meet-ups with the participating parents. Every group meeting will be developed around a pre-decided theme and the content and activities should be adjusted to the size of the group, their interests and language level. You will assist in reaching new participants through your own network as well as document relevant information about the meet-ups.
Your tasks are designed to be simple in order for you to be able to plan and execute them whilst taking care of your baby.
We aim to have several leaders per group with a shared responsibility. The meet-ups are once a week and lasts for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Group leaders will receive…
- An introductory course.
- Material to support you in the planning of the meet-ups such as checklists, themes and suggestion on content.
- Co-organisers to offer support and who can fill in if you are ill or not able to attend.
- An opportunity to be a part of a unique meeting-place with other mums and dads on parental leave and their babies.